ORACLE ARMS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Subject to terms, conditions and limitations outlined below, Oracle Arms, LLC (“Oracle Arms”) guarantees its firearms against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for the life of the product while owned and operated by the initial retail purchaser. Oracle Arms agrees to correct any defect in the firearm for the initial retail purchaser by repair, adjustment, or replacement, at Oracle Arms’ sole option, with the same or comparable quality components (or by replacing the firearm at Oracle Arms’ sole option).
How to use your warranty:
To make a claim under this warranty, notify us by email, phone, or mail at:
+1.484.355.2596 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
Oracle Arms, LLC
5 Airpark Vista Boulevard
Dayton, NV 89403
Do not return your firearm to Oracle Arms unless instructed to do so by the Oracle Arms Warranty Department.
Any shipments arriving without pre-approval will be refused and returned to sender.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping your firearm to Oracle Arms if instructed to do so. Once we receive and evaluate your firearm, our warranty team will be in touch with you to discuss resolution. If we determine that there is a defect in either material or manufacturing that is covered by this warranty, Oracle Arms will either repair or replace the firearm at its sole discretion. If Oracle Arms chooses to replace your firearm instead of repairing it, it will replace it with the same make and model of firearm, if that model of firearm is: (1) still sold by Oracle Arms; and (2) legal for you to possess pursuant to applicable law. If the same model of firearm is no longer sold by Oracle Arms, or that model of firearm is not legal for you to possess pursuant to applicable law, Oracle Arms will replace it with a similar firearm that: (1) it currently sells; and is (2) legal for you to possess, at its sole discretion.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
This limited warranty is void if any of the following occur:
- The firearm has been misused, abused, or damaged;
- The firearm has not been properly maintained as described in the Owner’s Manual;
- The firearm or any of its parts have been altered or modified in any way from their original state, including cosmetic alterations;
- The firearm has been disassembled beyond the field stripping instructions in the Owner’s Manual; or
- The firearm has been used for firing remanufactured, reloaded, handloaded ammunition, or ammunition that does not meet SAAMI, CIP or NATO standards.
- This warranty is not transferable to any other person.
- This warranty does not apply to any accessory items attached to, or used in connection with, the firearm.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of the firearm, at the sole discretion of Oracle Arms.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited to one year from the date of the initial retail purchase of the firearm.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, Oracle Arms assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against Oracle Arms based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- This warranty shall not operate to extend the statute of limitations for product liability actions, or extend the time limit or the effect of any statute of repose.
- Any action against Oracle Arms based on an alleged breach of this warranty shall be governed by the substantive law of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and must be brought exclusively in a state court located in Lyon County, Nevada, or in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
- Oracle Arms liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of the firearm, at the sole discretion of Oracle Arms.
UPDATED JUNE 2023